People ask me all the time what is the best way to make money online.
So in this post, I have shared a detailed guide on – How to make money using Flipkart Affiliate program
and How I made over 1 lakh rupees with Flipkart affiliate program.
So, Guys here is The Ultimate Guide on Flipkart affiliate and different ways to promote it.
The Ultimate Flipkart Affiliate Guide.
What is Flipkart Affiliate Program 💡
- ❤ Flipkart Affiliate program is a system in which you can refer any product available on Flipkart to your friends, family Members, relatives, and social media followers to earn money
- ❤ When the person you referred to the product on Flipkart buys something within 24 hours through your Flipkart affiliate link, you get a commission from that sale.
- ❤ Millions of Indian’s use Flipkart to buy and shop things online. So you have more chances of getting excellent earnings from the sale.
Which means that if suppose 90% purchase’s on Flipkart in your area is affiliated with you then you’ll be earning enough to live happily. 💰🤑💰
You might end up earning more than Rs. 1,75,000 monthly. That’s why you need to Join the Flipkart Affiliate program and start trying and Start Earning Now.
Last month I made over 45,000 rupees from Flipkart affiliate program and, in this post today, I will show you how to set up an affiliate account at Flipkart and get your affiliate links up and running within an hour.
Let me remind you again:
It’s very easy to use and nothing to worry about. You do not need to pay to register as an affiliate at Flipkart affiliate program.
About the Flipkart Affiliate Program:
👉 Scam or Real:
While doing my keyword research for this article, I found many searches for keywords like “Flipkart affiliate scam” and “does Flipkart affiliate work”.
Now, this happens with every other big affiliate program and I would like to tell you that it works wonderfully well.
I have been using it since its launch and there are only a few ignorable problems I have faced.
Flipkart gives you a varied amount of commission on Every sale you give to Flipkart. In the above table, you can see how much commission you get for sale of different products.
👉Setting up a Flipkart affiliate account :
1. Go to Flipkart
2. Hit the “Join Now for Free” Button
3. Put your email address and select your password.
4. Confirm your email.
5. Fill up the form (it’s easy).
And that’s it you have successfully created your Flipkart affiliate account.You can now start creating your own affiliate links and start earning money online.
👉How to use the Flipkart Affiliate Dashboard:
1. 🖊Generating your Affiliate Links:
Once you login your Flipkart affiliate account, the first thing you see is Your Dashboard and the Overview tab is open there.
To generate your affiliate link for any given product, just copy the link from the product’s address/URL bar and paste it in the affiliate link generator.
And the Flipkart Affiliate link generator will a Flipkart Affiliated Link With Your Affiliated I.D
2. 🖊Generating Reports:
👉Making Money with Flipkart Affiliate Program:
There are many (and I really mean many many) ways you can earn money with this program. So, without wasting any Further, let’s get started.
1. 🖊Social Media.
Everyone uses Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Hike, Snapchat and Twitter too. I know you use them too.
So just share your affiliate links with your friends, family, relatives and earn commissions.
But there’s more than that with social media.
You can create your own page and make it popular by sharing high quality and original work, gain more and more followers and you know next:
Share your affiliate links with your followers and earn money at scale.
There is one more social media method which I call the Facebook community method, Which is the next method I have mentioned in this post.
2. 🖊Facebook Community marketing.
Now, this method works like a charm I’ve used it personally in the 2016 and 2017 to make money. This method requires long hours of manual work, but your work pays off. What you need to do is:
- Join as many facebook groups as you can (without looking like an automated bot).
- Get your affiliate link for a newly launched product.
- Post your link in every group with a special message dedicated to the group…(don’t copy paste same message in all the groups).
- Wait for sales.
Your account can get banned doing this on a very large scale. Do it at your own risk. :p
Blogging is in a written format while Vlogging is in the video format. The most popular Vlogging platform is YouTube and there are many people who vlog to promote affiliate products.
one of my favorite vloggers is Casey Neitstat who promotes affiliate products on his every video and earn commissions on youtube too. You can create your own channel, grow followers and make money with Flipkart affiliate program.
You can create blogs about specific products sold on Flipkart and earn money from them via the Flipkart and affiliate programs. Below I have written a basic guide to set up a Flipkart affiliate blog
7 Step Guide on Flipkart Affiliate blog
- You can take a direct approach and choose a domain name that talks about what it contains. If you are planning to launch a blog on Gadgets you can choose a name which conveys what will be on the blog, it can be as simple as www.allAboutGadgets.com or myGadgetsblog.com
- Another option is to take an opposite approach, wherein your domain name has nothing to do with what it contains. Under this approach, you can choose a domain name as your name (like I have done), like something you love (kiteflying.com), something that would strike a chord with readers (freshideas.com), etc.
- Hostgator WordPress Blog Hosting
- Bigrock Hosting
- Hostgator has this one click WordPress setup button; you can use it to set your blog.
- Post on the topics which are trending
- You will have keep yourself up to date, about the popular products on Flipkart in your category and write about them
- Your writing can include guides, suggestion or reviews; you can also compare products within same niche. However make sure to always give clear winner from amongst the products you have compared. Visitors prefer your article should not be left in the dilemma of which product to buy
- Include product affiliate banner under your post
- Various Social Media Platforms
- Good link building techniques
4. Email Marketing [Advanced]
Email marketing is not something everyone can do:
- You need to spend time collecting emails addresses &
- You need to spend time sending emails.
I am not going to go in deep with this topic as it is not as easy as compared to the above-mentioned methods, but it works and I’ve made money with Clickbank and email marketing in the past. The good thing about email marketing is that we can scale the operations. We can send 1,00,000 emails at a time and just wait for someone to click on our link and buy! There’s a very good chance of earning. The Tool which I use For email Marketing is Get Response.
If you are just starting out learning about money making methods online, you might have come across this term many times. It says “Affiliate Marketing”. Many online professional bloggers who share their income report on their blogs term “Affiliate Marketing” as their biggest source of income.
I will just introduce you to the concept here in this article:
Affiliate marketing is earning commission on every sale. If someone is selling any kind of products online, there is a very high chance that they have an affiliate program. Once you join the affiliate program, you are provided with your affiliate link and you can share them with people who will buy that. You earn commission on every sale.
Now that I’ve told you the ways you can make money out of Flipkart Affiliate program, I would like to conclude the article by sharing with you some pros and cons of using it.
It pays out after two months or sixty days of sale. This is not something very surprising because the person who purchased the item has an option to return the item and get a refund within 30 days and some products 45 days. Because of this policy, Flipkart cannot pay out any commission before the 60 days period.
Enough said. You have the knowledge and skill required to make money with Flipkart affiliate program now. It’s your turn to take action and see results.
Please share your opinions and questions in the comments section below.